Treating customers fairly
- At the beginning of our first meeting, we will fully explain our services to you and tell you about our business partners.
- We will carry out a review of all your needs -Protection and Mortgage.
- If you require any products which we are unable to provide personaly, we will refer you to another suitably qualified adviser.
- We will review your monthly budget with you to make sure that any recommendations are affordable both now and in the future.
- We will explain and discuss with you the need to have adequate provision for financial emergencies.
- When we make recommendations, they will be for all the needs we identify.
- When we arrange products for you, we will explain all the documentation which we give you and we will keep you fully advised throughout the process.
- We will tell you about the Quality Assurance programme.
- We will contact you to review your financial planning needs, and to make recommendations as appropriate, at intervals agreed between us.
- Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of our business and our culture.
Expert mortgage advisers
You can speak directly to our qualified mortgage adviser who has a wealth of experience. Our advisers are fully trained, specialised and work with a range of clients.
We will search the market to ensure that your individual needs are met and we are more than happy to arrange face-to-face meetings. Our advisers can also handle mortgage applications over the telephone.